KAIST Algorithm Problem Solving Club RUN
2023 KAIST ICPC KAIST Mock Competition is coming soon! (~10.6)
2023 KAIST ICPC KAIST Mock Competition will be held on 10/9!
The competition will be held at KAIST N1 102 on October 9th, 12:00 PM.
Application period is until 10/6. We look forward to your participation.
October 9th, 12:00 PM.
Competitors who have applied must arrive at N1 102 by 11:40 AM.
Schedule 11:40~12:00 | Registration0 12:00~17:00 | Contest 17:00~17:20 | Sponsor Seminar(TBD) 17:20~ | Award Ceremony
Total prize money of 1.5~2 million won will be provided. (TBD)
- KAIST students only (including graduate students, exchange students, etc.).
- Each participant must bring a personal laptop, laptop charger, and writing utensils.
- The competition is in teams of up to 3 people.
- Up to one computer per team can be used.
- The competition will last for 5 hours and 12 problems will be presented.
- Each team can bring up to 20 sheets of team notes printed on one side with a font size of at least 5pt. The team notes may be inspected by the organizers before the start of the competition.
- Baekjoon Online Judge will be used for the competition. Please familiarize yourself with the site.
- Help with judging
- Help with languages